Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ouch, My Brain.


Sometimes i just don't have anything to say on here. A million things running through my brain, they're all stuck there bouncing around and none are ready to put on paper or into type. They all either dissolve or come to fruition. I am leaving the country in four days without knowing at all what i'm getting into. I don't know how many classes i'm taking, let alone what my schedule's like. I don't know anything about where i'm living. I don't know much about the city. I don't know what to pack or whether or not i need a warm coat. I don't know what phone company to go with, or how i'll be able to keep in touch with everyone here. I don't know how to open a bank account. I don't know anything.

There's both peace and chaos when you know nothing.

No comments: