Friday, December 16, 2011

A Country Jaunt.






















I always debate whether or not it's worth it to go on short jaunts out of london. Beforehand it always seems like a hassle to travel on trains and buses for a little bit of fresh air, but i can never resist, and it's always worth it. I'm not sure why i always put up a fight in my own head. This trip was no different. A trip that lasted 24 hours and was worth every minute. I decided to bring along my camera because i'd been missing taking pictures lately and snapped almost 200. There was lots to capture. Venison pie for thirteen, champagne cocktails, a walk over streams and through fields, and all around cozy.

1 comment:

bferry said...

I'm glad you brought your camera, too - love these, especially all together like this.

Also: venison pie for 13! IMPRESSED.