Thursday, April 21, 2011

Secret Ingredients.


As of late days have been whirlwinds and weeks and months go by in a flash. I can't keep everything straight, let alone, find time to do much for myself (this includes writing on here). London has decided to give winter a rest, the sun has come out to play and everything is in bloom. When night time comes and the day is over i've been finding reading Secret Ingredients calms the mind. I can't believe it's taken me this long to get this New Yorker compilation, but it honestly was worth whatever the wait has been. Whether it's little tidbits written in the 30s about meat gatherings or Bourdain writing about what days are best to eat fish it's been lulling me to sleep in the best way possible. If you have any interest in food, get it. Now. Hurry.

No comments: