Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Changin It Up.


Usually there aren't many options in my mind when it comes to sneakers. Blue or Off-White Authentic Vans or Black or Off-White Chucks. No big deal, just what's classic. They go with everything and never let me down. But, and this is a big but, this weekend i stumbled upon these vans in a shop in Doylestown and i had to have them. Vans 106 Vulcanized, i'd seen them in NYC at DQM, which was down the street from my apartment, and every time i passed there i thought about buying them, except they were a plum color and i was unsure about if i'd really ever wear them. With these however, i couldn't resist two of my favorite colors together, grey and purple. Subtle and nice. The first day i wore them my dad told me about how he'd debated buying them at Autumn NYC and i don't know whether i was more astonished by the fact that my dad and i might have matched, or that he goes to Autumn all the time. But, either way, it made me feel like these were a good choice.

No comments: