Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wanna Be Scared?



Two things. 

First thing's first: credit for this article. I was sitting at work and my dad IMed it to me and said i should blog about it. I couldn't figure out if i was more amused by the article itself and how it made me scared of heights without even being there (i'm not usually), or whether the amusing thing was that my dad was sending me things to blog about. So, thanks dad. You rule. 

Secondly: WHAT?! Why would you create such a terrifying glass box on the 103rd floor of the Sears Tower in Chicago?! Do you want people to die horrible horrible deaths from getting heart attacks? I like lots of brick, and cement, and rebar, and steel, and wood, and many other building materials underfoot when i'm in a skyscraper. Glass just isn't going to cut it. Worst. Idea. Ever.

2 comments:

Sabletooth tiger said...

Whoa cool thanks! You have several blogs! I am overwhelmed...

Sami Rose said...

isaac and i will be in chicago tomorrow, i'll let you know how it is <3