Sunday, March 29, 2009

Living the High Life.


I was thinking a lot about beer recently. Why you might ask... Well, beer is around my life constantly. CONSTANTLY. I think it might be due to the fact that i have a ton of guy friends who seem to be chugging beer all the time. Welcome to the college life. This said, there's a large variety of beer cans and bottles lying around my house in a variety of places, which got me to thinking about which ones were the most attractive. Because, evidently, that's what a girl who thinks a lot about pretty things and aesthetics ponders when she sees all of those dead soldiers in the kitchen, and hallways, and bedrooms... and bathtub. I decided Miller High Life was definitely the winner. It's a really classy bottle! I don't understand why it's so classy for such a cheap beer, but for me, it beats out even the most expensive bottles of beer. So, go out and buy some high life. Admire its beauty. If you need some variety in the pretty beer bottle department, Sol and Red Stripe work too.

1 comment:

Noah said...

redtrype, a close second