Friday, February 13, 2009

Such Is Life.


If someone would have told me all of the things that were going to happen to me in the past two weeks I probably would have looked them dead in the eyes and laughed. From falling flat on my face unexpectedly and knocking my teeth out, to all the dental surgery that's ensued, to being on trains for seven hours to get to an interview with the director of the Courtauld in DC, to getting into said masters program in London, it's been a lot. A New York, Pennsylvania and DC whirlwind. But, even with all of that, tomorrow is still Valentines Day-- that cheesy holiday that you either love to love or love to hate. I take the first path, enjoying all the sentimentality and splashes of the color pink and the sweets. The sweets! As if i needed any kind of excuse to make cupcakes, this holiday is my favorite for baking. So, with all that said... here's what i've come up with this year. Happy Valentines Day everyone!