Tuesday, November 18, 2008

'Tis the season.


Today's tactic in the neverending quest for procrastination techniques was to look for Christmas gifts for people (and myself, obviously). I think a few sites are worth sharing that i stumbled upon...




This jewelry maker, based in Brooklyn, makes wonderful necklaces and rings inspired by the woods, the ocean, and the skies. I own the 14 point stag ring, and while it can be somewhat dangerous because of the antlers, every time i wear it compliments are received. Fighting bear rings and telescope necklaces pretty much seal the deal for me. 


Frequently homegoods websites make me yearn to have my own apartment. This site has been the most recent. It's for the more modern me, not the frilly, girly me. 


I would buy things from this website if i was a much, much cooler person. Enough said.


Yup, you read right. Sometimes you just need a little Laura Ashley in your life. File this under the 'wishing i had an apartment' category as well. 

This could go on for days, but then i'd have nothing to post about tomorrow. Enjoy.

No comments: